The oldest archived documents date back to the year 1880. Afterwards, the building was always changed and rebuilt. Today, the tower-like side wing area and the remise in the courtyard are still preserved, which was used as an event hall during the time of its construction.
This ensemble of building volumes of different storeys and size will be partially restructured as part of the modernization process. In addition to the first courtyard to the side wing, a second, green courtyard will be built. The existing site gap from the side wing to the neighboring wall in the south is closed by loggias, which are used as adjoining apartments.
The new top floor remains on the street side in its original course and receives new dormers. To the courtyard it forms a differently unfolding roof line with terraces. Inside and outside, light-flooded rooms of different quality are created in this way.